We have been receiving a lot of questions and concerns about Chamber Events and we wanted to take a moment to let you to know what is going on.
As of the posting of this blog post all Chamber Activities are still planned to take place. Our small group gatherings do not meet the thresholds of major events. We understand that you may have concerns and if that is case we recommend doing what you feel is comfortable.
At this time we have elected to keep the Chamber office closed until further notice. We will be working remotely checking emails, texts and emails regularly. We will be taking precautions and encourage you to as well. We are monitoring the situation and will update you as soon as things change.
For more information and Business Resources, for you and your employees, visit our COVID-19 Resources page on our website.
Social Distancing Recommendations
- Try to keep six feet between you and others.
- Bump Elbows or Give Knuckles instead of Hugs and Handshakes
- If you are older stay home.
- If you are in one of the risk groups it may be best to stay home.
- If you have a cough, fever, runny nose it may be best to get checked and DEFINITELY stay home.
At the end of the day you know your risk best. These are interesting times and we are going to try our best to be here as a resource for you.
|COVID-19 Resources Page|